- no 1080P support – Come on, Apple
- No HD content! Even the new MGM movies announced today are still 640×480. They’re not even in anamorphic 720P the AppleTV supports! I do not know what Apple is thinking here.
- No content – Did I mention that?
- I don’t need an AppleTV to watch stuff, I can connect my MacBookPro via DVI
- I’m waiting for blu-ray to become affordable, say for a second bay in a Mac Pro, and then stream that content to the AppleTV
Apple can do much better than they have. Rev B anyone?