I changed the contact list to short and display First Name, Last Name. The sort is totally messed up now. Under “L” I have H R (first last initials), then I L S, then D I B, I S, I S, I & O, etc. Makes no sense for being in the “L” grouping. So I set it back to Last, First sort order, then back to First, Last sort order, and now it is displaying properly. Weird.
you need to go back and check your contacts and your fields in those contacts… it may look like its a first name field but if you delete the content of the field it will say what field it is… its probably a suffix field or something similar which is skipped when sorting… it only uses first and last name fields when sorting and displaying.
hey i had the same problem on 1.1.3. your suggestion worked.
Comments are closed.