I have shipped the latest maintenance release of BetterHTMLExport, version 2.3.2!
Included in the changes are:
- Added “Replace Existing Files” option – Uncheck this and BetterHTMLExport will abort instead of replacing existing files
- Fix for only exporting to the first directory chosen
- Fix for reading ISO from images
- Changed tab to “BetterHTMLExport”
- Fix for crash when selecting cancel
- Fixed Documentation button on Info Panel
The “Replace Existing Files” option, on by default, allows you to disable the ability for BetterHTMLEXport to replace any existing files (duh). This is a good feature for those concerned about the software replacing any files.