So let’s review:
- Tree falls into the house
- Move 4 doors down into smaller place in 4 days
- Travel to NY and Canada with a flu
- Have fever for 5 days
- Printer stops printing, buy a new one
- Kick power cord on UPS and blow a circuit, buy a new one
- Try backing up main hard disk on G5, get tons of read errors, each one taking 7 minutes. Buy new hard disk and restore from backup.
- Mom has car totaled in accident but is ok
- Mom buys new car and has someone hit it in a parking lot one week later
- Oh yeah, get work done
On the plus side, everyone I know is doing well, which I can’t really ask for more. I’ll be happy to see this month end!