I spent $15 at The Beaverton Mac Store on a Invisible Shield for my iPhone.
- Clean your ipod with a lint free cloth
- Wash your hands very well
- Spray your fingers with their solution (essentially soap)
- Peel the skin off and place in hand, smooth side down
- Spray the skin, both sides.
- Slide around on phone, until speaker hole and button hole align.
- Use included squigee to get bubbles off.
- Wipe off excess water
- Let dry 24 hours (took only 6 in this warm weather)
I have two very small vertical anomalies, like little cuts, that I can see when the screen is white beneath them, other than that you can’t tell its there.
Sweet, I think I will have to pick one up tomorrow for my iJesus. What are you doing tomorrow? If you are out and about maybe we can hook up for lunch and swap some iPhone front line stories, I am on vacation.
hey sure, I’m working but I eat, too 🙂 Gimme a call or IM 🙂
email me your phone number I should be out and about around 1.
Thanks for posting. This is cool. By the way, what’s that case that’s around the edge of the phone? Looks cool. Having difficulty finding a good case and your black one looks awesome. Thanks.
Devron, you can find the incase here:
Thanks for sharing the vid and info. Is the incase a tight fit? The cheap case I bought just to have something until I make up my mind loosens up with my body heat being carried in my pocket.
yes the incase fits very nicely.
Comments are closed.