- Clean your ipod with a lint free cloth
- Wash your hands very well
- Spray your fingers with their solution (essentially soap)
- Peel the skin off and place in hand, smooth side down
- Spray the skin, both sides.
- Slide around on phone, until speaker hole and button hole align.
- Use included squigee to get bubbles off.
- Wipe off excess water
- Let dry 24 hours (took only 6 in this warm weather)
I have two very small vertical anomalies, like little cuts, that I can see when the screen is white beneath them, other than that you can’t tell its there.