Just gave this update to the ole’ stalwart a shot.
- It told me that my 140gb disk image was not big enough for a clone of a 140gb partition – but I told it I wanted to just update
- The barber pole never changed to a progress bar
- I had no idea if it was copying or updating
- It let me choose my disk image but then said the target was not available, so I mounted the disk image myself
- After 20 mins I decided to stop it. After another 5 minutes of “Application is not responding” I force quit it.
Wait for someone else to debug this application.